Air North Supervisory Pilot Wing 2nd Issue
South Burlington, VT 1970-1984
Started as Northern Airways in 1956. Name changed to Air North in 1970. During 1984 the Brockway Glass Co.of Brockway, PA engineered a dual acquisition of Air North and Clinton Aero. Brockway Glass was also the owner of Crown Airways. The combination of Air North and Clinton Aero took place on Oct. 1, 1984 and the new airline began operations as Brockway Air.