Allied Signal Corporation Pilot Hat Badge

Morristown, NJ

Allied Chemical & Dye Corporation (formed 1920) was renamed Allied Chemical Corporation in 1958. It became Allied Corporation in 1981, acquired Bendix in 1983, and merged with Signal Companies in 1985. It operated as Allied-Signal (or AlliedSignal after 1993). AlliedSignal merged with Honeywell in 1999, and the combined entity is now known under that name.

© 2005 Stanley Baumwald @ All Rights Reserved.