McCulloch International Airlines Flight Attendant Wing (2 1/4")
Long Beach, CA
Before it became McCulloch, the airline was Vance International Airlines was asupplemental and air-taxi airline that started operations in 1949. In 1962 the CAB granted interim authority to Vance International Airways as an air taxi operator and supplemental carrier within the continental United States. In 1968 the company had received permanent authority in 1969 and in 1969 received authority for flights to Mexico and Canada. In 1970 the company was purchased by McCulloch Oil Company and the airline company's name was changed to McCulloch International Airlines. Its main purpose was to fly potential land purchasers to the McCulloch properties at Lake Havasu.